: Eclipse Andorid SDK during the operations we want to see if the source is.
If there are other settings, 'xxx.class' Obejct the code does not come out.
Under the same way as you'll be much help.
[Existing sujeongjeon screen]
1. 'Eclipse Git' using the Source Download.(Android SDK Source Code)
1) Git Installation
: 'Eclipse -> Help -> Install new software' choice
: Add button - 'Add Repository' Enter the following information
- Name : egit
: Eclipse Egit check and installation.
2) Git Connection
: Android Framework Source Code Git connection.
- URL : http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=summary
: 'Eclipse -> File -> new -> other -> Giet Repository' 선택
- URI, enter details below
: 'Tags' to the appropriate source code from the Android SDK is a set.
: set folder (Git) in the '\ base \ core \ java' is a copy.
: 'Eclipse is set in the'Android SDK (android-sdk_r06-windows)'where'sources' folders.
Copy the above '\ base \ core \ java' in the data 'sources' put on.
: Eclipse update on the project (refresh).
[수정후 Android SDK Source]
2. 'Eclipse SVN'을 이용한 Source Download.(Android SDK Source Code)
1) 'Eclipse -> help -> Install New Software' choice
2) 'Work with' the 'Galileo' Select Item
3) 'Collaboration' items within the installed items under the two kinds of
Subversive SVN Integration for the Mylyn Project (Optional)(Incubation),
Subversive SVN Team Provider (Incubation)
4) After installation, 'Eclipse will restart.
And it 'subversive Connector Discovery' screen pops up immediately.
5) 'svn connector' download Dialog.
'SVN Kit 1.3.0' Download.
6) 'Eclipse -> window -> Open perspective -> Others' choice
: as follows: 'SVN Repository Exploring' you see you'll be installing.
7) SVN repository connection
'Eclipse -> window -> Open perspective -> Others ... -> SVN Repository Exploring 'choice
SVN Repositories in the 'New -> Repository Location' choice
Note that, 'https ..' starts with a source that can be modified to address is the address for timmaembeoreul.
And the 'http ..' begins with an address for anonymous read-only address to outsiders.
In addition, inquiries, or questions, please contact us.
※ hear you made help, ^ ^. Get the top ad clicks .. haha